Oakfield Conseravation Club
Home About the Oakfield Conservation Club, Inc. Become a member of the Oakfield Conservation Club OCCI Events Contributions made by the club Contact OCCI
OCCI Logo OCCI
Promoting Wild Animals
The Oakfield Conservation Club, Inc
Bar
About OCCI
 


The Oakfield Conservation Club Inc. was established for the purpose of promoting conservation of wild plants, animal life, and natural resources.

History:
1986 sign placed at Farm No. 1 The Oakfield Conservation Club was started in 1949 and was incorporated on April 11th, 1958 and recorded with the Register of Deeds of Fond du Lac County, WI, on April 18th, 1958.

Interesting History Facts: The first Corn Roast was held in 1959, the first farm land was purchased on April 27th, 1968, and the membership cost started at $2.00 and was raised to $5.00 on July 20th, 1974.

As of today the club owns Farm No. 1 (173.3 acres) including Lake Allen, Farm No. 2 (209.3 acres), 2 new buildings (will be used for club house and storage) with 3.09 acres of land, and 10 additional acres next to the 2 new buildings. All property is maintained by club members.  The club also maintains Raspberry Lake by stocking fish, mowing grass, and treating weeds in lake.  The Oakfield Pond is also maintained and stocked with fish by the club.

The Oakfield Conservation Club has approx. 450 members, 21 members are directors, all with diverse interests.  All share the interest in promoting conservation of wild plants, animal life, and natural resources.
Lake Allen gets a new sign.

2016 Officers Committee-
President - Marc Sobotta
Secretary - Terry Sobotta
Treasurer - Jackie Rymer
V. President - Danita Landler

To find out information on becoming a member, click here.